Important mandatory information from the seller for consumers in the case of distance contracts
- The provider of the offers at www.vonwange.com is Wange GmbH, Johannes-Schriefers-Weg 72, 47877 Willich, Germany, represented by Matthias Runge, Tel .: 02154 / 953988-0; email@example.com
- Special codes of conduct do not apply to us.
- You can check any transmission or input errors by reading the entered data before completing your order and, if necessary, change or delete them.
- The essential characteristics of the goods we offer as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions on our website.
- The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are exclusively German and English.
- As a consumer, you have a statutory right to liability for defects. You can submit complaints and claims for material defects to the address given in 1) above or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contract text (consisting of the order data and the terms and conditions) will be sent to you with our order confirmation by email.
- For information on payment or fulfillment, please refer to the respective offer. In addition, the buyer can find further information on delivery times and shipping under “Shipping methods”. When paying in advance, the delivery period begins on the day following your payment order. If the last day of the period falls on a Sunday or public holiday, the following working day takes the place of the end of the period. For all other payment methods, the delivery period begins with your order.
- Complaint procedure via the OS platform: In the event of a dispute, consumers have the option of using this link to the European OS platform to settle disputes out of court.